Wednesday, October 10, 2012

21.


My 21st birthday was a success. It was spent in st. George with my love and my in-laws. I got to watch my sisters conquer a marathon (something that made me both really jealous & terrified to watch) then spent & the rest eating yummy mexican food, going to a movie, opening presents & eating cake. It was great  relaxing and I feel so blessed to have had so many people wish me a happy day. It was my first birthday with my husband and he spoiled me to death. He brought me home surprises all week including lamps I had been wanting. I set a limit on the amount he could spend & told him I only want purfume that he likes the smell of. Of course he finds a way to make my gift amazing & gets me 10 samples of purfume so I can choose my favorite, order it, & it gets sent to my house. He's amazing and boy do I love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment