Tuesday, November 27, 2012

denver, co.

We spent our Thanksgiving week in Denver with Taylor's dad's side of the family. We stayed in a hotel, but spent the majority of our time at his aunt's house. Despite the fact I took nearly zero pictures & the 8.5 hour car ride, we had a great time! It was fun to be with the Meeks, meeting some I hadn't before. I also loved this Thanksgiving reunion was the first time the family had been all together in almost seven years! We spent our week eating, of course, (you better believe I got my fill of my mother-in-law's amazing sugar cookies) watching football, playing hours and hours of every card game you can imagine, shopping, & just hanging out. I did a minimal amount of homework & got to relax all week. It was a great week off of school, just prepping me for Christmas break- just around the corner! It can't come soon enough. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a PERFECT thanksgiving. I love long drives with my hubs. It's always fun to be stuck in a car together, even though, I do get grumpy when we get lost. haha! I love your outfit in the first post! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete