Monday, January 7, 2013

the best of breaks.

This Christmas break has been so amazing for me. Last break was great too, because it's where I started to fall in love with the best guy in the world, but this break, I got to spend almost every moment with my husband & that in & of it's self was the only thing I could ask for. I love the time we get to waste together, somehow everything is better when he's around. We successfully watched all of the Vampire Diaries series up to date & played a lot of games by the fire. It's these simple moments that I am so grateful he is in my life & I look forward to our life as it progresses. I have a big feeling this semester will be so much better than last because I don't have to wake up before six o'clock each day (that really did a number on me). Plus we have spring to look forward to, I am getting pretty sick of being stuck inside all day... But until then, I'm going to soak up as much time as I can sitting by the fire & sleeping with a million blankets on my bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment