Thursday, April 4, 2013

the simple things.

{photo from our engagements by akstudiodesign}

Today was good. Class canceled-sunshiny-run with my husband-go to the temple-get off work early-another killer gym class-yummy dinner-got to watch parks and rec and hang out with my husband almost all day kind of good. 

I knew today would be amazing- I mean, class getting canceled automatically means that. #amiright? But it exceeded every expectation I had for it. I got to do exactly what I wanted to do and nothing else. I experienced tender mercies from the Lord (always answering my prayers when I lose something...) I love getting to hang out with my husband all day. He is so happy and positive (and hilarious) all of the time, it's hard for me not to be, too. Seriously- the other day we were driving and talking and I don't remember what we were talking about but something happened and it was something I messed up on. I apologized a bunch of times and he looked at me and said- 'It's ok Kel, I don't get mad.' And he seriously doesn't. It's the biggest blessing to me and such an example. I mean, I lost my passport the day before my wedding and we had to go to Idaho instead of a private house in Cabo and he still married me so... He really is the best guy ever and I false advertised juuuuust enough to get him to marry me ; ) I live for days like these, where I get to realize how truly blessed I am. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment