Monday, May 20, 2013

our favorites from illinois

I am playing major blog catch-up over here. These are just a few things I don't ever want to forget.
{May 10-20}
My brother, sister-in-law and their two kids came in town during May. It was so fun to have them & I have missed them so much. It breaks my heart to see how much they have already grown since I last saw them in December. I wish they lived closer!

Meg and Quinn love their Uncle Tay Tay. 
There's just something about seeing my man with little kids that makes me want our own so bad!
 
Taylor would point to something under the tramp and they had to look for it. Like 'Look! There's a basketball!" and they would say "Where Tay Tay, where?!" They thought this was the funniest game ever. I have never heard Meg giggle like that. The cutest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment