Thursday, October 31, 2013

halloween.

Last year, Taylor and I didn't dress up as anything for Halloween. I felt like a total failure because we didn't even throw anything together last minute. This year I was determined to find something cute for us to wear! I decided months before that we would be minions. Only problem is I waited til the last minute and ended up having to make almost everything for our costumes the week of Halloween, including dying our clothes twice {beanies don't take color well...}. Everything was pulled together at the last minute, and even though the silver spray paint didn't ever dry on our goggles and left paint on our faces, I think they turned out pretty cute. 


^^I made cute spider cookies!^^
^^We went to papa johns with our friends that were cross dressed old people. It was so hilarious.^^
.....
Also, we carved pumpkins. Each year, I now know it is going to be ridiculous to even try to think of making it a challenge between Tay & I because he will win. Every. Time. But that's okay, because he does create some pretty awesome pumpkins! He didn't even carve this one through. I mean. He is just so talented & creative!
 ^^I carved spiderman.^^
^^Tay carved his brother, Mikey. So cool!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment