Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ivy Grace.

I swear, I always think I have a grip on my baby hunger and am okay with not having a little baby myself... Then I see this little babe and that all goes away and I'm like OKAY JUST GIVE ME A BABY ALREADY!!! Seriously, it's a constant inner battle. Because, I know now is just not the best timing. And just because it is not happening right now, doesn't mean it never will. It will just be a little bit. So whenever I am having a weak moment, and need to get my baby fix, I just get to hold Ivy girl and everything is better. I mean, better and worse because who wouldn't want a baby after holding her. But it does help when I get to snuggle her then give her back to her mommy when she is barfing or pooping. ; ) So until I get to have my own, I'll be found snuggling my little nieces and soon to be nephew. I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment