Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Weekly Update

1:: This girl can poop. Today she went through three outfits in just a few hours! I'd much rather have that than her being fussy because she can't poop though. 2:: Her poor face. This week was rough. It got so dry it almost looked burned. She would lay her head on my shoulder and there would be skin flakes all over it. Broke my heart looking at her, but it didn't seem to bug her. Baby aquaphor to save the day! I can't believe how quick this helped her face. It's almost gone after just 2 days. Miracle worker and just in time for her blessing this weekend! 3:: She has started smiling for real! When we are talking to her, especially in the mornings, she's has started cracking little smiles. It is the cutest thing. It doesn't happen a ton, but it's starting more and more. 4:: We spend a lot of time on the porch because she loooves being outside. I need to get some comfy chairs to put out there. 5:: When she was first born people said she was a good mix of Taylor and I. The older she is getting most people say she looks just like Taylor and I totally agree. Until I saw my baby pictures. She looks so much like me as a baby! I'll have to post some. She looks like me as a baby and Taylor how. However that works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment