Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Weekly Update

1:: Olive was boycotting naps a little bit this week. She would fall asleep but the moment I tried to lay her down she would wake up. She was so tired it was making her a little fussy, so one afternoon I held her and she slept for 4 hours! It was worth it, and I love the extra snuggles. 2:: I had to go out and buy her some long sleeved onesies since all of her 0-3 month clothes are all rompers and tanktops. Her arms get so cold and she doesn't want them swaddled all day so until she can fit into 3-6 month clothes these will have to do. 3:: She is getting chubbier by the day! Her cheeks are so big and get kisses a million times each day. I can't wait to see how much she weighs next week at her two month appointment. 4:: She is seriously starting to smile! When I talk to her sometimes she will get the biggest smiles! Especially after she's had a long nap or first thing in the morning. Otherwise she makes us work harder for them, but I love when she breaks out into a big smile. I can tell she wants to laugh when we tickle her too, she just doesn't know how to yet. 5:: She has decided she loves sucking on her hand. She won't take a binkie to save her life but will suck on her hand, even if a blanket is over it. It's kind of the cutest thing ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment