Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween

I knew I wanted Olive to be an Olive for Halloween. I mean, I had to. But I had no idea what to have Taylor and I be. I knew we weren't really doing anything so I was fine not having us dress up. Then at the last minute I decided to make us Olive trees since we both had brown bottoms and a green shirt. I'm so glad we did. It was so much fun. I will have to be more on the ball with costumes next year. Olive loved walking around in her stroller as Ivy was trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. It was the nicest night, so warm. And our neighborhood is full of kids it was like a party with all the parents taking them around. I can't wait until Olive is big enough to trick-or-treat. Mostly to score me some candy. ; ) I've never been the biggest Halloween fan, but I can already tell holidays are so much more fun with kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment