Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Weekly Update


1:: I put her in her first 3-6 month outfit this week. It was big on her but not by much. 2:: One day this week she slept until 6:30 am! I felt like a new person! Then to make up for it she decides to start waking up twice a night again. Ugh. 3:: Olive rolled over on Sunday!!! We put her on her tummy, and she plopped over! Taylor thought she just fell so we put her back, and she rolled over a couple more times! She is getting so good at tummy time too. 4:: We put her in her bumbo and it is hilarious. She can do it, she's just a little wobbly. 5:: On Monday she finally took a nap! She slept from 10-1. I got so much done. I think I would be a lot more sane if she did that everyday. I don't know how to get her to take real naps and not just cat naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment