Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Weekly Update

1:: Olive decided she doesn't want to sleep good at night anymore. She is waking up at least twice a night and one night last week she was up from 3:30 - 5:30 am. She napped good the next day but I didn't! I hope it's just a fluke. 2:: Her cousin Smith has never really acknowledged her, he's always so busy and on the go. I babysat him on Saturday and she laughed at him harder than I have ever seen her laugh before. After that, he was loving her! I changed her diaper and he came over and laid down next to her and put his hand on her cheek and he kept bringing her toys to play with. So sweet. 3:: I have finally been able to get her to nap laying down. It doesn't usually last more than an hour but I have learned to get a lot down during that hour (usually shower and get ready or clean the house)! It has really helped me stay sane. 4:: She looooves mom and dad. It makes her so happy when we are all together. 5:: If my hand or anything else is anywhere near her face she will grab it and shove it into her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment