Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Weekly Update

1:: Olive is so close to rolling over from her back to her stomach. I think she doesn't want to roll over because she doesn't love tummy time. She has gotten so good at it though. 2:: She is a champ when she gets shots. She cried hard for a minute, but then I nursed her and she was okay. The rest of the day she was all smiles. She took a 3 1/2 hour nap and didn't cry again. She is an angel. 3:: She has been the worst sleeper this week. Twice she woke up around 3 and stayed up til 5 am. I'm basically a walking zombie though. I don't know how parent's do it when their baby doesn't consistantly sleep. 4:: Sometimes she will wake up from her nap in less than an hour. I have been going and nursing her or rocking her again and she will usually sleep for another hour or so. It has made her happier and lets me get more done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment