Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Weekly Update

1:: We gave Olive her Christmas present early. A jumper/bouncer. She is so cute in it and really likes it when we tell her to jump. She gets all excited and actually jumps! 2:: I am still having to give her suppositories in order to get her to go... This time she gave me a little surprise at 1:30 am after giving one to her. Needless to say it was such a mess. 3:: She met my best friend from my childhood's little girl, Ava. They were so cute together. 4:: I just realized the other day that she used to shiver anytime she didn't have a blanket on her, and she doesn't do that anymore, even though our house is way colder than it was over the summer. 5:: Her naps get all messed up when I'm running errands. I've been trying to time them so I can be home for nap time. It isn't always possible but she naps best in her crib. 

No comments:

Post a Comment