Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Weekly Update


1:: Olive coughed the other day. So Taylor coughed back at her. Then she laughed and coughed again. So he coughed back at her. They did this back and forth for a few times. It was so cute. She's such a little joker. ; ) 2:: She will also do the same thing when she's cooing and talking. She loves to know you're listening. 3:: She has been constipated this week. I have only given her rice cereal three times in her life, waiting a few days between each and she's never had a problem. I don't know what's wrong. Finally after 5 days I gave her a suppository and immediately it helped and she went twice! Now it's been two days again and nothing. I hope it passes. 4:: She has not been a good napper again. I think it's a mix of her constipation and teething. I hope this passes quick too! 5:: She sleeps so much better if she goes to sleep between 8:30-9. The problem is since she isn't napping well she can barely make it until 7 before she's tired. I need to really work on her naps again now that I'm done working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment