Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Weekly Update


1:: We started officially giving her real food this week. So far she HATES sweet potatoes. She makes the funniest face when I give them to her. Which is so weird because I used to give her bites of mine while I was eating and she loved it. Maybe she doesn't like it now that it's blended up? She loves apple sauce. So I dip her sweet potatoes in the apple sauce and she'll eat it. Haha. 2:: She has become the WORST sleeper lately. The past week she has been waking up every two hours. And only napping 30 minutes at a time during the day. It is slowly killing me. 3:: She rolls everywhere. If I lay her on her playmat she will end up across the room. Her favorite place is halfway under the rocking chair. It's hilarious. Everytime. 4:: She's been so off lately. It makes me think she's teething but I can't feel any that are about to cut through. She's been a mama's girl lately, too. She'll always look for me and want me to hold her. 5:: I can't believe she's already 6 months. She's getting so big and smart. She's growing up right before my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment