Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Weekly Update

1:: Olive is pulling up on everything now. She can get all the way standing on most things, and is pretty good at balancing. She hasn't fallen and hit her head yet, I'm always worried about that. 2:: She still is not interested in walking. At all. She won't even walk holding onto furniture or my hands. 3:: She shakes and bounces when she hears Justing Timberlake's new song 'I Got This Feeling' come on. She waves her hand in the air. It's adorable. 4:: I am weaning her this week because I am going out of town. She is actually doing really great at it and is sleeping through the night and napping great. It's making it easier to feel like I made the right decision. 5:: She loves drinking out of real cups like a big girl and using straws. She is surprisingly really good at doing both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment