Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Weekly Update

1:: We went to the aquarium with the kids I used to nanny. I stuck Olive up by the window and she started screaming and freaking out! I had no clue she would react that way. It took her a bit but she finally warmed up and by the end she loved standing up by the window and looking at all the fish. 2:: People are always commenting to me that she looks tired or like she just woke up. Even if she's not. 3:: She has turned into a TOTAL mama's girl. She prefers me over anyone, especially if she's sick or hurt. She always wants me for comfort. I have to say I kind of love it. 4:: She is OBSESSED with dogs. Pictures, on tv, actual dogs, doesn't matter where we are she starts whining for them and wants them. She loves when they lick her hands. 5:: We went to Bear Lake and Olive was in heaven. I couldn't take my eyes off of her because she would eat sand or stick her face in the water, but she loved playing around. Except she got an ear infection and was up for 3+ hours every night screaming. 6:: She cut her top two teeth and they are the cutest things ever. She now has 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment